- Provide briefings and reports associated with FAD contracting to PPSC personnel as required.
- Review solicitation documents and contracts, identify potential problems and provide advice and recommended solutions to FAD acquisitions management team personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the FAD contract quality control concept of operations.
- Develop, plan and propose strategic recommendations to increase efficiencies and effectiveness pertaining to FAD business operations pertaining to procurement, contracting, business planning and financial reporting.
- Develop, deploy and evaluate policies, procedures, standards, initiatives, metrics, forms and tools associated with contracting.
- Verify and confirm if the contracting processes (policies, procedures and standards) are being adhered to within FAD.
- Track and report on the implementation of corrective actions associated with contracting and confirm that corrective actions effectively addressed the root-causes of the non- conformances.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an integrated approach to quality, risk and performance management associated with procurement, contracting, business planning and financial reporting for the organization.
- Liais with, and, interview other specialists from other organizations, if required.
- The proposed resource must be in possession of a valid SECRET clearance issued by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
· Proposed resource must have a minimum of sixty (60) months demonstrated experience within the last ten (10) years in preparing briefing notes, reports and presentations for *senior management within the Federal Government.
senior management is defined as EX-01 and above.
- Proposed resource must have a minimum of sixty (60) months demonstrated experience within the last ten (10) years in using a MS Windows operating system based computer, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint for the creation of briefing notes, minutes, letters, memorandums, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Proposed resource must have demonstrated experience reviewing Federal Government procurement and contracting documentation and providing procurement and contracting advice/guidance to procurement officers and technical personnel.