- Effective use of Salesforce Automation tools such as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes, Escalation Rules, Workflows, Login Flows.
- Building Lightning Web Components and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Writing effective triggers and large-data-volume batch manipulation code.
- Effective use of different deployment techniques using such elements as change sets, scratch orgs, unlocked package, source control using GIT.
- Development of Salesforce functionality using the Salesforce API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product.
- Develop and integrate processes to eliminate information and process redundancies.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed requirements analysis.
- Create, maintain and update existing Salesforce applications in accordance with IIC’s standards and guidelines.
- Perform review and unit testing to meet IIC standards.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Transfer functional and technical knowledge to IIC employees on an ongoing basis throughout the life of the initiatives/project(s).
- Provide updates/status reporting to project team management as required.
- Effective use of Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Bulk API, Triggers, Visualforce pages, HTML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON and CSS, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Unit test classes, Salesforce Security model and lightning components.
- Effective use of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration.
- Effective use of Salesforce Automation tools such as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes, Escalation Rules, Workflows.
- Effective use of Lightning App Builder, Salesforce Communities and Email configurations.
- Effective use of Access Control and Security Configuration with Profiles, Permissions Sets, Sharing Rules.
- Develop the required documentation for any new functionality developed.
The proposed resource must demonstrate a minimum of thirty-six (36) cumulative months of experience within the last five (5) years from the date of the RFP solicitation in each category below:
- Salesforce Platform features
- Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce APEX programming language
For this demonstrated experience, the proposed resource MUST have acted in the role of an application or system developer, responsible for the development or modification of CRM applications running on the Salesforce CRM platform.
. Resource must be Salesforce Certified in at least one of the following:
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
Certifications must be current and valid. A copy of Salesforce’s certification validation must be included in the proposal.
The proposed resource must demonstrate a minimum of twelve (12) cumulative months within the last five (5) years from the date of the RFP solicitation for professional work experience building integrations between Salesforce and external applications using all of the following:
Note: Each bullet cited within a project in the résumé must follow the following format (M4a to M4c).
The proposed resource must demonstrate a minimum of twenty-four (24) cumulative months within the last five (5) years from the date of the RFP solicitation for professional work experience developing Salesforce functionality using all of the following out-of-the-box features:
- Lightning components
- Process Builder
- Visual Flows
- Approval processes
Note: Each bullet cited within a project in the résumé must follow the following format (M5a to M5e).
The Bidder must demonstrate that the proposed resource has twelve (12) cumulative months of experience in implementing requirements for the Experience (formerly Community) Cloud and that the experience was completed within the last five (5) years from the date of the RFP solicitation.