- Manage and provide direction to several project managers and working key project stakeholders, including resources in other government department (OGD);
- Establish procedures for the development and implementation of various project components;
- Execute, monitor and report on project status to IM/IT management team;
- Determine change management and user engagement strategies; and
- Request project updates to various governance committees, as required.
- Integrated project schedule with work breakdown schedule;
- Project tracking documents (schedule);
- Project status (dashboard) reports for various stakeholders;
- Providing Briefing notes to senior management on critical risks and issues, as required; and
- Project management artifact.
- must propose a Senior Project Executive and demonstrate that the they have either a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Project Executive or a minimum of five (5) years of experience AND a recognized professional certification (e.g. PMP, Certified Information-Systems Auditor certification (CISA), Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), etc) as outlined in the TBIPS category description for a Project Executive – Level 3.
- must demonstrate that Proposed Resource has completed a post-secondary education from a recognized institution, in a related field of IM/IT or project management
- must demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of six (6) years of experience, within the last ten (10) years, in IT control reviewing, testing and reporting.
- must demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of three (3) years of Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) transformation experience within the last five (5) years, as of bid closing, as an IT Executive in organizations with a decentralized user community located internationally in over 30 physical locations.
- must demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum six (6) years or experience, within the last ten (10) years, in assessing and reporting on organization IT security.
must demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of three (3) years of experience, within the last five (5) years, in reviewing, assessing and optimizing IT network components (i.e. WAN, LAN, etc.) in a decentralized organization internationally with over 30 physical locations