We currently have a requirement for 2 Administrative assistants for a 6 month contract with a Govt. Client.
Your must perform the following tasks, including but not limited to, the following:
- Act as a point of contact for staff coming into the office (concierge service) which will involve:
- Lending out mice, keyboards or other peripherals
- Answering questions from a supplied Questions and Answers (Q&A) form with a contact to escalate the request
- Ensuring that Purell and Lysol wipes are provided on desks
- Minor troubleshooting techniques for computer equipment:
- ▪ How to plug-in laptops
- ▪ How to choose the screen when there are 2 monitors
- ▪ Set up printer
- ▪ Adjust monitor arm tension
- ▪ Help adjust chair
- ▪ Other…
- • Be part of the BEET (Building Emergency Evacuation Team):
- o Training will be provided (basically be familiar with the 2-stage fire alarm bell slow beep to get ready and fast beep to evacuate)
- o Walk around the floor when the fire bell goes off to identify anyone left and report to incident commander on ground floor
- • Perform various duties for Facilities services:
- o Report lights out or other facilities concerns to Supervisor or Facilities then to PSPC and follow up on status or request
- o Perform mail outs
- o Sort various cables and items, then box up and label
- o Create crown reports
- • Be willing to move floors depending on the day (i.e. dependent on who is coming in on Monday, they may be on the 10th floor and on Tuesday on the 11th floor, etc.)
- • Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks as required to support the Facilities group
The work will be performed in English and Canadian French.
Work will be completed onsite at OSFI’s Ottawa office, located on 255 Albert Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H2.
The Contractor will be required to work 37.5 hours a week during the duration of the contract.
M1-Must demonstrate that the proposed resources have a minimum 12 months of cumulative experience, within the five years preceding issuance of this RFP in one of the following key activities:
- Minor trouble shooting techniques for computer equipment.
- Video conferencing equipment, setup and troubleshoot.
M2-The Bidder’s proposed resources must have a valid Standard First Aid CPR and AED certification