BUSINESS ANALYST (SENIOR - LEVEL 3)
- Conduct discovery analysis, gather requirements and create requirements documentation to include but not limited to:
- Formulate and maintain business process models to communicate the current and future state of work flows and rules.
- Appraise and determine any significant gaps/risks in current and future state business work flows and rules.
- Characterize any security requirements by providing user roles mapped to system processes.
- Participate in meetings with internal / external resources to represent the line of business and articulate the business requirements.
- Facilitate process reviews with stakeholders.
- Participate in the design, development and testing activities
- Input into the scope of requirements for each release.
- Represent the interests of the Product Owner on a day to day basis to align the design and development with the envisioned future state of the requirements.
- Arrange system walkthroughs to stakeholders for requirements validation.
- Develop test scripts.
- Execute test scripts.
- Support user acceptance testing.
- Participate in data conversion activities
- Classify data cleanup requirements of the existing data prior to conversion.
- Network with the IT support team for the legacy systems to address data cleanup requirements.
- Collaborate with IT support team for the legacy system to provide data definitions.
- Collaborate with the developers to complete data mapping from legacy system to new system.
- Prepare and execute test cases to validate data after dry-run(s).
- Collaborate in the preparation of a user manual and training material
- Document new and enhanced system functionality for each release for inclusion in the system user manual.
- Support Project Management best practices
- Propose recommended approaches to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes, effective controls, improved data quality, and establish performance standards.
- Document risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Track and facilitate the resolution of issues.
- Provide status reports.
- must demonstrate using project descriptions that the Proposed Resource has a minimum of sixty (60) months of recent* experience in the role of B.1 Business Analyst.
- must demonstrate using project descriptions that its Proposed Resource has a minimum of twelve (12) months of recent* experience using Business Process Modelling tools such as MS Visio, in the analysis and development of business requirements, process development, process mapping and training.
- Certification – Agile Practitioner
The bidder must demonstrate*
that its Proposed Resource has an Agile practitioner certification.